I spied the following post on CJ’s weblog. I thought it was a nice idea, and certainly a small step toward generating some good karma between folks. Why not? I said to myself. I have proceeded to re-post CJ’s post here, with only the slightest revisions.
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me. This offer does have some restrictions so please read carefully:
- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make;
- What I create will be just for YOU;
- It will be done this year (2009);
- It will be something made by my own two hands;
- It might be a mix CD, a knitted scarf, a stack of cards, a poem, baked goods [not bloody likely], an original photograph…the possibilites are infinite.
In return, all you need to do is post this on your blog or on your Facebook page and commit to make five things for five other people.
Never a challenge unfaced! Let’s go!