Card is titled: “Post Office, Charleston, S.C. 4A-H1400.”
Printed on back of postcard:
POST OFFICE, CHARLESTON, S.C.
This building was completed in 1896, being an imposing structure of marble, situated at the corner of Meeting and Broad Streets opposite St. Michael’s Church. Here the United States government takes charge of the Mail.
Publishing information: “‘C.T. Art-Colortone,’ made only by Curt Teich & Co., Inc., Chicago, U.S.A. / A.F. Doscher Sons, Charleston, S.C.”